temple


Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A house Divided



As many of you know, Dave is a HUGE Halloween person. Every year our family has a theme that we try to stick with. This year the chose was between pirates and the BYU/Utah theme. The pirates were a little to costly and I really wanted to get my girls cheerleading outfits (I wanted them both to be in blue, but decided that I had to be fair). This just fit us and so we decided to go with the BYU/Utah theme. It was amazing how many people comented on the divided house. If you can see, AJ's hands are perfect cheerleading hands.





They both looked so cute and had a lot of fun on trunk-or-treating and then going door to door at my mom's neighborhood. Mom also had a pin the nose on the Jack-o-lantern that we all played, even Darla.





It was such a nice day outside that we decided to carve them out there. AJ had Dave help her carve some wolves hawling at the moon. Dave used his Dremel tool set while I used the old fahion knives for carving Emma's spider web. They both turned out pretty cool, if I do say so myself.





Every year we also go to Gardner Village where they have fun witches out. AJ loves it and Emma wasn't to sure of it. AJ's favorite part is the animals. Thanks Grandma and Stacy for going with us.

2 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween! Thanks for letting us borrow your costumes!

Treasure said...

I love your theme!! It is so fitting for you guys. Cute, cute pictures!