temple


Sunday, January 4, 2009



"I, David Michael Weller, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."






This is me receiving my commission as a 1st Lt. in the United States Air Force a couple of weeks ago. I leave next Sunday for officer training in Alabama.

On a happier note, I got to sit with my family in Sacrament meeting for the first time in nearly 5 yrs without any responsibility other than being a husband and a father. I gotta tell ya, I loved it. I hope the girls can get used to me being there.
Have a great day! Don't forget to come to our fireside tonight at 6 p.m.

1 comment:

Eardley Family said...

Congratulations Weller Family! We heard the news, and want to wish you all the best on your adventure. We are so very glad to have had time in the Sandy Ward with you! Best of Luck and Love - Bob, Jenn, and Jax