temple


Wednesday, October 8, 2008

AJ's first day of school






I know that I am about a month late on this posting but I am just starting. I hopw to get caught up so that it will not take all my time. Anyways, Austyn started Kindergarten this last Sept. She was so excited to go. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Smith (shouldn't be to hard to remember right?). Three of her very best friends are in her class, Hannah, Olivia and Kyrie. She was so excited to go to school with friends that she knows. It has been a month now and she is improving everyday. She even was chosen by her teacher to be on the Student Councel because she thought that AJ was the most resonsible out of the whole clas. Austyn I am so proud of you and what you are doing. I know that you get frusterated when you don't do things exactly right the first time, but that is okay. You always make me laugh. You are a great big sister and a wonderful daughter. I love you so much.

2 comments:

Treasure said...

Your blog looks great! happy birthday Dave. Is AJ going to the same school you did when you were little Dani? WOW, that is only a circle of about 25 years. We are still hoping for Arizona on the Air Force base, but prepare yourselves now, the good bye is not fun.

Treasure said...

That comment was by Chris not Treasure.